Friday, April 27, 2012

1 down,4 more to go

today was the 1st day of exam

which is pengajian malaysia

A.K.A malaysia studies

omg... this subject is really killing me

1st thing 1st

this subject basically is everything bout the history of malaysia

exactly same as sejarah during our high school time

the next one

this subject is 100% in malay

study in malay

understand in malay

questions in malay

answer in malay

everything in malay

when i was doing the paper today

omg...

it really recalled me back to my high school time

especially during my history class

or even during the history exam

today's environment

very similar to those time

the questions of the exam

more or less same as high school history exam

anyways

i'm done with my first paper

1 down

4 more to go

so far im still very okay with my coursework marks for most of the subjects 

the only subject that i;m worrying now is

sociology

this is not an easy subject

but i will just do my best

keep on telling myself

no failing in any subjects

no repeating in any subjects

3 years to end my uni life means 3 years

omg

i am kinda stress right now

let me concentrate

and focus

just for this few weeks

should i go library 2moro?

or just stay at home to do revision?

keep fighting for the rest of the subjects

good luck and all the best ppl :)

~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment