Tuesday, June 30, 2009

today...

today....
one of my best fren felt unhappy...
and i knw wat is the reason...
the 'thing' tat he is worrying now is actually more or less same as me...
maybe his situation is better than me...
this kind of 'thing' really made us feel suffer...
from his face...
i knw he was very unhappy...
and he shared something to me...
i cant do anything for him...
becoz...
i dun think my mood now is better than him...
same same only~~
but...
wat i want to tell him is...
we are best frenzz...

form the bible...
两个人总比一个人好,因为二人劳碌同得美好的效果。若是跌倒,这人可以扶他的同伴;若是孤身跌倒,没有别人扶他起来,这人就又祸了。传4:9-10

to YOU:how are you today???everything okay?remember to smile smile smile...
and hope u wil be happy lo~~^..^jia you ~~wil support u all the time...!!
most important thing...haha~~
TAKE CARE...!!
will pray for u...
GOD bless...

~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment