Monday, June 1, 2009

came back from kampung.....

came back from ipoh yesterday nitezz....reached home bout 9pm++ lo...!!tired man...!!
a lot of things came into my brain yesterday when on the way coming back to KL...!!
haiz!!honestly,my mood is not really good since last week until today...!!WHY?
hmmm...dun knw...!!actually i knw de la..!!juz dun want to share it here...!!sot liao...!!
funny?

tis morning woke up at 7.45am,coz 9am got add maths tuition...!!sienzz,tis whole week oso got tuition..some more is in the morning...lazy la..BUT..no choice!!SPM ma...jia you ba...!!
eric moo...cheer up..!!^..^

anyway...today is a big big day....why leh??haha~~bcoz 2day is my best fren's birthday..!!
yar..mr.chan yew chung's birthday..!!wished him tis morning le..once again..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR CHAN YEW CHUNG...!!

sorry...cant celebrate with u...mayb can replace de...find a day la...!!

from left: jesse,biiang,me,yew chung...!!
tis photo took last year when
four of us went to genting...!!

happy birthday....!!thx for being
my fren...!!

as i promised last week...these are the pictures tat we took
last friday...teacher's day celebration...our performance...!!




we took tis before the show start..!
Rock man...!!
haha~~

(high)>>>>>> >>catherine playing keyboard..!! rachel playing bass!!




yew chung
and
jesse...




our drummer...wow~~
lol...me la..
'yeng' leh?
paiseh~~
dun laugh at me~~
coz muz giv me face ma...lol...!!
^..^
^..^
:p
TO YOU:jia you jia you...!!SMILE SMILE SMILE...thinking...
~eRic MoO~

No comments:

Post a Comment