Thursday, June 25, 2009

another moody day~~

what a moody day 2day...
lolzz...i juz dun knw why 2day my mood is very very down...
especially after i came back from sch...
i really dun knw why...
izit because of (.....)??
juz a kind of feeling....made me unhappy...!!
speechless again...
i dun knw how to handle this problem and solve it...!!

many things came into my brain 2day when on the way coming back to home...
friends,prefects,studies,(.......),and more and more and more...
my mind is lost...
feel like want to let go everything....
but CANNOT....!!
but i must control myself...
must forget bout all those unhappy 'stuff'....
haiz...
how....?

yesterday someone told me tat he looks like wu zun...
walau...he dare to said this to me...xD...i should answer him...yarr...when u are in the toilet...haha~~i dun wan mention his name...
if not...i will kena tumbuk 2moro...
if want to knw who is this person...haha~~juz come n find me...then i will tell u...~~

finally minggu kerjaya finished...you must be very tired for these 2 days...!!anyway...congratzz...another project done...!!so now can rest lo (drink more water)~~2moro merendas desa must jia you...but...plz becareful!!TAKE CARE...!!SMILE...SMILE...!!
jia you~~be happy~~

~eRiC MoO~

No comments:

Post a Comment