Friday, May 28, 2010

time to get ready for my new journey!!

guess what???!!going to start my new journey in my life soon >>> university life
went to UTAR for orientation from monday to thursday...!!900++ new students were sitting in the hall and just keep listen listen and listen!!kinda boring lo...but,also learned a lot of things la...!!my 1st class wil be starting from next monday at 8am,everyday my class wil start at 8am,wow~~so early!!my class start at 8am,but i hav to wake up at 5.30am...u knw why??coz the traffic from cheras to pj is super super super damn jam...like more teruk than last year when i was studying in secondary school...!!thought uni life no need to study everyday...sudah salah la...!!have to study from monday to friday!!so....so...nothing much i can do!!

during the orientation...
UTARmychoiceconclusion: UTAR my choice
haha...coz nothing to do ma..so just wu liao wu liao lo...!!
all the best to monday la...okok,let me share some words in chinese...
赢在起点 输在终点=输
输在起点 赢在终点=赢
输在起点 那又如何
最重要是别放弃 终有一天 你还是会赢
赢了起点的人 要是继续那么骄傲
终有一天 你一定会输
各位 加油吧
that's all for today!!!cheeeeeeeerssss.... ^..^
~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment