Friday, May 14, 2010

yeah..i passed my driving test!!

nothing special for this week...
tuesday went to bangi for my driving test,deng...!!
spent alomost 5 hours only 'gao dim' everything!!
and yes...finally i passed it,and now juz waiting for my P license...
hav to wait for 7 to 10 days only can get!!
next week is last week for me to 'enjoy' lu...
because after next week im going to start my foundation class @ utar...
yarr,doing nothing for alomost 2 months,
and now finally...back to sch,but not smk tc anymore!!haha...
can't wait for another week anymore...!!how i wish i can start 2moro...

how if i choose to ignore them??!!haha...can i??
whatever la...as long as i knw thier real 'look' + i cant do anything...
just forget bout it lo...

很多时候不说不问并不代表不知道,选择安静不出声只不过是因为选择了保持沉默,也是因为不想有尴尬的场面出现...也许这也是一种的解决方法!!
不出声也是因为觉得退一步能够海阔天空,请别那么自以为了不起,人的容量度是有时候,是在不同的环境下...是有限的!!

~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment