Wednesday, May 5, 2010

hello 'MAY'...

1st post for MAY...first of all,i wanna say welcome MAY!!lame~~let's talk bout last week...went back to kampung >>>> ipoh from last friday to sunday...u knw what??!!wow..the traffic is very very super jam...coz labour day ma,banyak orang balik kampung~~we spent almost 3 to reached ipoh...so sienzz juz sitting in the car!!staying there everyday juz eat and eat and eat,play and play and play...sleep and sleep and sleep...!!shuang...!!share some photos here :)
brakfast on saturday...curry mee!!sedap...sedap!!
my leng lui aunty and my sis...
ipoh's coffee...my leng lui aunty's house...
my leng lui aunty and my leng lui mother...
dinner time...makan ikan!!
my grandmother~~
yummy...geng~~

last day >>> sunday!!dim sum for breakfast...


enjoying my dim sum...this one...lagi sedap...!!
char siew pao~~

who is this??my sis lo~~
chu cheong fun~~


came back to KL on sunday night...same thing!!the tracffic is very very super jam...spent 3 hours++ only reached KL...xD~~2 more weeks i guess..then i hav to start my foundation already..wow~~dun knw whether i still can write or not...haha~~hmm...all the best,not only me...everyone...!! ^..^

~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment