Thursday, April 29, 2010

lepak...yap nicole is back!

finally,yap nicole is back from ns!!haha...me and siew leng went out with her yesterday to makan and lepak :)dun knw why,she looks taller after she came back from the camp...noob~~we went to old town white coffee to makan and minum white coffee + chit chatting @ leisuare mall...
omg...power rangers!!she feels like wanna eat burger!!
we went to mc d as well to makan ice cream!!
eating @ old town

time to say bye to april lo,then say hello to may,haha...its time to get ready my things for my foundation class...wil start my foundation class on 24th of may...actually still got almost one more month for me!!hmm...listening to musics and typing this blog...feel soooo good!!i like this feeling...cheer~~

~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment