Monday, April 12, 2010

everybody seems like tak happy...??!!

i guess the last post with photos is last year...here are some photos that i wanna share when i was stil working @ ec foodie...!!now...im no longer staying there luu...working with this gang of friends,seriously...really enjoyed when we were working together although is abit tired~~hmm...
this guy is from pahang,same age with me...but now he
went back to pahang already...

staying at home everyday...hmmm~~honestly,quite boring actually...24th of may only start my foundation class...can u guys imagine...1 more month leh...haiz~~dun knw how to express my feel + my mood lo...everyday sleep at 2 or 3am...alone lying on the bed,and dun knw what to do...how i wish i can start my foundation class now...better than staying at home everyday~~
just dun knw why,everyone seems like very unhappy...very stress...very emo...very lonely...very sienzz!!what about me??am i??!!lol..i dun knw!!why humans just cannot be happy everyday?!!
juz wanna say...
2 is better than 1...cheeeeersss!!

since nothing to do...so....did such stupid thing~~lame!!haha...
~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment