Monday, April 19, 2010

1st time working @ PC fair >>> KLCC ^..^

okay...let's talk bout last week!!especially friday,saturday and sunday...really rush and busy days to me...!i guess u guys knw that KLCC is having PC fair on that 3 days,yarr...i worked as part-timer at the PC fair from friday to sunday,selling all those speakers..wow~~really a tiring job,not only tired,but also loosing my voice as well!!1st time working as part-timer at PC fair...i hav to explain all those speakers to customers,and do u guys knw why am i loosing my voice??coz i explained to cunstomers with all those speakers are 'funtioning'...with the bass volume!!lol...how to explain??'shout ' to explain lo!!but its a good experience for me...quite enjoyed when i was working there with a group of new friends...they are fantastic!
last day,cleaning up everything and packing all those speakes!!
after cleaning up everything...we went for our supper at maideen!!


okok...finished talking bout PC fair,now talk bout last wednesday!!mr ivan hew called me out for dinner with daniel,boey and jeff yap!!and he told me that dun knw got what promotion >> bonzzana??(am i right??) @ sushi king...most of the sushi cost RM2 only!!sooo...he came to my house to fetch me ^..^ btw,thx to him for sending me here and there!!captured some photos when we were eating....walao!!we ate alot + alot + alot~~

jeff yap is counting all those small plates...!!

mr and mrs daniel loke~~
wow..tingginya~~
and...this is me,haha...!!

mr ivan hew...sooo ugly!!haha..jk only la,dun angry arrh!!

i like this post...looks like very serious and thinking solutions...
how to finish our sushi...!!lol..
acting cute~~
why looks like very tired??!!yarr...eat until very tired!!
daniel...cant tahan the wasabi~~

sorry daniel...jeff and ivan's hands blocking u...ermm...thx to him sending me there and back la :)

and now....im free again!!hav to plan wat to do for 2moro...btw,im going for my driving test next tuesday...wish me me luck!!hope i can pass~~!!
that's all for today :) jia you!!
~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment