Tuesday, March 27, 2012

PR press conference presentation

yeah...finally i have done and finish with my PR press conference presentation!!

really work so much and stress for this presentation

hmmm...seriously

although there are still lacking something in our content of presentation

but still

overall everyday went smoothly

i was the emcee for this press conference

thanks to my lecturer for giving me a very good comment as emcee

she said...

the emcee is very strong and good... (got happy la)

but still

i need to apologize to my group mates

felt so sorry and guilty becoz i said something wrong in the presentation

hope it will not affect our marks

anyways

its over!! at least i can put down a very heavy big stone from my shoulder!!

now

lets focus on the following works

english presentation, IT presentation and midterm.

IT presentation, PA midterm, all those shitty reports

some more final is juz around the corner!!

fight fight fight :)


the emcee for PR Press Conference presentation :)
my team members...u guys are rock!!so happy to work with u guys,hope there will be second chance to work with u all :)

chill ppl xD

~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment