Sunday, July 10, 2011

learn to be an emotional-ess person...

another week is gone!

time flies...

i think everything is going well and fine here...

as usual, everyday sleep at almost 2am, wake up at 6.45pm..

and yes..this is my lifestyle now...

i just cannot force myself to really sleep although i feel very tired or sleepy...

sometimes is because about assignments...sometimes is i really dun wan to sleep...

and all my PR coursemate,almost all the same...

everyone macam hantu juz because of all those stupid assignments...


i am trying to be an emotional-ess person...

i am trying to be feel-ess person..
i am trying to be very tired...

i am trying to make myself to be numbed...

finally, i realised something...!!and many things.


from now onwards..


i will stay strong with myself...


i will protect myself...


i will not let myself to get hurt anymore...!!


i will put myself in front of everything...!


no dealing with me anymore...

this is the only way to protect myself...


~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment