Sunday, June 12, 2011

my very 1st assignment in kampar >> intro to advertising

finally...done with my very 1st assignment in kampar >>> introduction to advertising!!what is all about this assignment??okok..let me tell you guys,this assignment basically is just want us to interview 3 persons,and u can just ask any question in this assignment,after that combine it together to form a A5 booklet...guess who are the 3 persons who were interviewed by me?!!haha...my dad,my mum and my aunty!!funny right?!!since this subject is advertising,it require some kind of creativity to decorate this booklet,and when talk about creativity,really omg!!i spent almost a week to finish up this booklet with all those cut cut cut and paste paste paste...!!i feel that im a half graphic design student!!lol...and and and...before i start my degree,i really dun knw that my minor is advertising...!!until im here,the lecturer told us that ' For PR students,yr minor course will be ADVERTISING...!!of coz...i enjoy the time when i was doing the assignment with liang wei and yumi tan...we keep on talk and talk,laugh and laugh,apa pun boleh cakap..!!lol...alright,now let me show show my work...u may leave yr comment whether is positive or negative,but also give some face la,haha~~


this is my cover page,and im trying to make it 3D...



got 3D feel tak?!lol...



my 1st interviewee >>>> my mother




2nd interviewee >>> my aunty



3rd interviewee>>>>my father



2moro is monday again!!a brand new week...!!continue to move forward!!study study and study...!!i will only allow myself to stay in kampar for 3 years, NO MORE and NO LESS...!!



add oil ppl...


~eRiC mOo~

1 comment: