Monday, June 6, 2011

KL to Kampar >>> 再多难熬 也要熬过去

finally...went back to KL on last friday,time really flies...and of coz,im now in kampar again!!this is the 1st time taking ktm back to kampar from KL becoz normally also got driver de ma...haha~~luckly this time got ppl teman me back to kampar,if not,2 hours in the ktm sure fikir banyak banyak...xDD this is the 3rd week im in kampar...if u ask,is eveything okay?hmmm..i dun how to answer this question,basically i like the environment here,but somehow,i juz feel something is wrong...that's why,until now i am still working very hard to adapt...!! this is my friend that coming back with me...ah moon,lol~~



mana semua buildings?!lol...back to kampung area again!! :(




hmmm...what else now?i also dun knw le...although many things keep on coming to brain,all these might affect my feelings,my mood...but nothing much i can do...the only thing i can do is,juz face it,juz overcome it,becoz u can only let it be whether u like it or not.everyone has their own problems,u like it or not,life goes on...yuppp...life goes on..everything changed!!juz accept it,again,i cannot do anything much....



im okay?!dun knw...



always ok not to be ok...i should enjoy my campus life,whatever should put down,i must put down...look forward,and of coz not only me,to all my friends as well...!!nothing is easy...everything is juz bout yr thinking...






再多难熬 也要熬过去






~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment