Thursday, July 16, 2009

sorry to my teacher...~~

hmm...feel like want to apologize to my teacher...
really sorry to my teacher...i made u dissapointed...
by right everything muz get ready by tis week...
but....
sorry teacher...its my fault!!i'm trying my best...i cannot work alone...most of the things i did it by myself...but some of the committees did help me...for those who helped me....thank you...!!teacher...trust me...i will do my best...!!
very damn pressure and stress...and i juz dun knw why...
the problem not yet settle...then another problem appear...everyday like 'peperangan'...need to face a lot of problems and settle it...and new problems will keep on appearing non stop everyday... my head is going to boom...
how can i solve it...??i'm not robot...i'm juz a normal human...and i'm very tired...!!
to those who are arrogant..plz dun create any problem to me anymore...
haiz...i cannot tahan this kind of feeling... i'm going to sit for spm tis year...and yet i'm not ready....how...??128 days from today...

and i'm not only facing this problem...i oso got my own personal problems...i'm keeping every thing in my heart and for now no solution to solve it... i got no time settle my personal problems...u knw why?becoz i'm busying to solve the problems that i mentioned juz now...no sapce for me to breath and rest...LORD...plz help me...!!

i told you everything on the 1st of april...
now is july....after 3 months...everything changed...
why things can change in a very short period...??
and you told me tat i changed...??am i...??

WHO CAN UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS NOW...????
i'm not blaming anyone...
i knw i will learn something and get more experience from all the poblems that i mentioned juz now...its juz my feeling...and i knw LORD,YOU will continue to accompany me to walk this journey...lead me plz...!!

you oso jia you ba...exam is coming...focus more on studies...jia you~~
and TAKE CARE of yourself....drink more water...!!^..^

~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment