Friday, July 3, 2009

busy day~~

today...a busy day for me...!!
lolz...coz 2moro is our school open day...
so...
need to prepare for 2moro...
helping teachers doing this and that...
no choice...coz headprefect ma...haha~~paiseh!!

during the last period...
when i went into the staff room...
wow...
i heard...
eric...eric...eric...eric...
from everywhere...!!
xD!!
coz...some teachers asked for help...
some teachers asking bout 2moro...
ask this and that...
wow~~so i was like...running here and there...!!
then still need to find pn shanthi coz of sejarah...
finally...i found her...!!
after that rush to prefects meeting...!!lolzz...
tired man...~~

one of my fren told me...
eric...u seems like very busy leh...
yarr...not only busy...tired...!!
hope 2moro everything will be okay...
especially when my teacher is talking to my parents...
hope my teacher won't add salt and vineger...
and hope won't kena marah from my parents...haha~~

still got 3 days...
YOUR big big big day lo~~
waiting...waiting...!!any plan?hope u can enjoy on tat day...~~
hmm...!!
anyway...
jia you in everything lo...~~will keep praying for u everyday...!!
be happy everyday...SMILE SMILE...!!^..^
TAKE CARE...!!

~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment