Monday, July 13, 2009

hate...~~

this kind of feeling is back...
and..
i'm very hate this kind of feeling...
really hate...
it will affect my mood...
i cannot concentrate juz becoz of this kind of feeling...!!
and...
i juz dun knw how to ignore this feeling...
i tried to put it a side...
at the beggining...it works...!!
but now...dun knw...!!
whatever...

haiz...can i juz focus more on studies...??
i dun want to think anything... juz need a space for me to rest and breath...
including prefects...tiring...everyday a lot problem tat i need to solve...
i want my mind to be clean...nothing is in my brain....
forget bout everything...
i wish i really can do tat...!!
whatever.........


teacher was away from class...nothing to do...then juz act cool lo...lame~~
whatever...juz let it flow...~~
cant do anything much...
whatever...
TAKE CARE and GOD bless...!!remember to smile...
miss....^..^
~eRiC mOo~

2 comments:

  1. heeyy...tats sort of like me...no fair...u copy me...>< oni diff is tat u din cry...xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhh..???copy wat...??its my feeling la...how u knw i din cry leh??haha...means both of us sama-sama la...lol...tis is life...cheer u ba...!!over come it...

    ReplyDelete