Wednesday, May 11, 2011

u guys are awesome >>> friendship forever :)

what to post for today...!!let's talk bout my birthday la...first of all,i want to say thousand times of thank you to my gang of friends in UTAR,u guys are awesome...!!guess what they did to me?lol...they came to my hse last week without my acknowledge...omg!!which mean,they gave me a surpise!!i was so touched man...most memorable birthday to me,thank you for all the presents,escpecially the cup with our photos...!!

they even decorated the car....
cake that i paling sukaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
this is the cup that full of our photos....
see...i was so happyyyyyyy~~
miss connieeeeethx to tony and alwyn...i will live happy!!XXDD
power rangers...red ranger!!
once again..thank you very muchy!!other than that,i really dun knw what i ca say!!i appreciate it very very very much,u guys are awesome,my best friendssss forever...!!u guys are playing very important role in my foundation life...!!thank you~~
and and and...not to forget,wishes from facebook,and also sms....also thank you very much!!
results is coming out soon le...juz hope i can passsss all!!so that i can continue with my degree...
i think is good for the whole enviroment once i leave here to kampar...!!dun ask me why,becoz i also dun knw why...!!

朋友们,再次谢谢你们对我的包容。。。
有时我会觉得,我的存在,会令到你们不自在。。。
to all my friends...once again i really appreciate u guys!!
glad to have u all in mu foundation life...cheersss :)

~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment