Monday, May 30, 2011

1st post in kampar...

1st post in kampar...

well...actually im still working very hard to adapt my life here...

something that cannot deny,i very miss my buddies in pj

i like the environment here,but i miss my pj life with them as well...

to be honest,i can adapt actually,is juz that i really miss my friends in pj...

everything changed...

i knw pj life now is changed as well...

how are u guyss over there?

sometimes feel like finding u all and want to chat with u guys,

but scare i will kacau kacau...

they are working very hard for talent time now...

so sad that im not with them...cannot work with them

lol~~

yesterday was the 1st class without u all...

the mood is totally different...

how good if u guys are here...

but the only thing i can do is...

i must learn to adapt...

tell myself, i have to move on and grow up...

i knw i will learn something new over here...

all the best ppl...

~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment