Thursday, May 19, 2011

last day of working >>> Utar DSA office...

monday was the last day of my working day at utar dsa office...and what is in my mind now is..time to really leave from KL as i hav to continue with my degreee course at kampar
once again,i will be going there for 3 years...
honestly,my mind is now actually blank and dun knw what will happen once im in kampar...many question marks in my brain now...!!
but somehow i have to face it,i cannot do any 'U turn' anymore...
i have to put down many many many things...and of coz,its not easy!!
but..time can heals everything..as time goes on,i knw i can adapt with the new enviroment!!
i will get used to it as well...wish me luck ppl!!
the 1st month might be a bit suffer,but think still can handle de la...!!
i am very clear with my own direction and vision for my future,my target and the real reason that why must i leave...! i am very clear about all this...3 years,i knw i will gain a lot after 3 years... juz wait and see...!!i can do it...
same toall my friends as well...u guys can do it as well!!wish u guys best of luck...those beautiful memories that u guys gave to me,i will never forget...!!
since monday was the last day of my working day,managed to took some photo with my so call 'colleagues' >>>DSA officers...thanks for the guidance and giving a me a chance to 'work' with u all...its fun and happy to wor with u guys!!hope DSA officers from kampar also as fun as u all la...haha~~



nadia and eric....~~



dun knw what to post...that's why...like this lo..haha~~



working with u guys are really fun...and happy!!haha



my working table...~~



miss connie and eric moo~~



miss aw and eric moo~~



miss ejean,eric moo and miss aw....



leng lui la leng lui la...haha~~




time to really put a full stop to my foundation life...and everything is ended.i dun knw is this consider as a happy ending or not...but,every good things will come to an end!!new challenges are waiting for me to settle them...!!all the best :) no matter what...life goes on...xD






~eRiC moO~

No comments:

Post a Comment