Friday, January 15, 2010

prefer sch life or working life??

hey guys...guess what is the time now??!!lol...
now is already 1.36am...
juz came back from working...well~~actually is very tired~~
work from 12pm to 12am...
but...i cannot sleep although very tired + sleepy...
coz im sitting undang exam on saturday,need to do revision...
lol...very funny!!after spm already also need to do revision...
what the .....
i hav to finish the 500 question before i sit for the exam...but now...only half way...haiz~~
prefer sch life or working life??
this question suddenly appeared in my brain...
actually i also dun knw the real answer...
sch life is like very enjoy..can keep on chatting or share everything to friends....
working life is actually not bad...very fun...no need to follow any stupid rules...
if u ask me...
prefer sch life or working life??!!
the answer is...
i dun knw how to answer + this is not forever....
dun think my friends from form 4 and form 5 now can understand my feelingzz...
only those who same age with me + working like me...
haha...guess will work until april only wil stop...then continue to study!!
hmmm...whatever la!!
anyway...wish me luck for my undang exam~~
good nitez everyone...oopss...i should say good morning!!haha:)
gambateh guys...

Take Care. ^..^

~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment