Tuesday, September 22, 2009

came back from kampung...~~

juz came back from my kampung-ipoh...ermm...quite jammmmm...
reached home around 4.30pm...
lol...dun knw balik kampung for wat!!went back yesterday morning after breakfast...
stayed one night at my aunty's hse,then came back this afternoon...
lol...funny???

and stayed there not more than 24 hous...!!
actually my parents are still there...
my cousin brother is the one who sent me and my sis back to KL...
anyway...thx to my cousin brother lo~
hmm...why i came back to KL so early since my sch holidays is until this sunday...??
lol...becoz of tuition...
yup....tuition again...!!
juz becoz of tuition...

tuition for wat??tuition for exam....spm is coming lo...!!
i wasted 2 days...coz din study at all...play,eat,and sleep only...
hmm...actually can rest for few days coz juz finished my trial exam...haha...
but my tuition teacher keep reminding us to study study and study...
and she told us...'study more won't die'...
yarr...study more won't die!!but...LAZY lo~~
okay...serious...muz study 2moro from morning to night...haha!!hope i can do so la~~

since my parents are not in KL this whole week...i hav to settle my meals everyday...!!then i oso need to arrange my own transport so that i can go for tuition....!!^..^

still got 10++ days...then exam lo~~jia you jia you...
do yr best la...will pray for u too...
smile and be happy...
TAKE CARE...
*drink more water...take care of yr health too!!^..^

~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment