Thursday, August 6, 2009

anuual dinner's photos...~~

finally got time to upload annual dinner's photos....
but abit blur~~
lol...another week passed already...
hmmm....
what to do...??hmmm...camp is over...annual dinner is over too...
yo~~6 of us...best frenzz
me and andrea...thx for coming to our dinner...all the best lo~~
me and hui hoon...
mr lim biiang haur...looks so leng zai...haha

me and ai sin...

yoyo~~my next generation...good luck in everything...

with yew chung...
with mr john...
pn helena...
pn heng...
Datin Hoo....
3 generation of ketua junior...haha~~
pn ngoo...
yining...
ms chuang and me...
my speech..~~
again...
zhi ching...me and biiang...
always my good partner....

yr trial exam starting form 2moro lo...do manage yr time to do revision although u are very busy...this is trial exam...is a very important exam too...anyway....jia you lo~~be smart when u answering the questions...GOD is with u...score well!!gambateh~~and
TAKE CARE...
*drink more water...!!
~eRiC mOo~

1 comment:

  1. oo puan helena? she still there?
    miss her so much!!
    send my regards to her :)

    ReplyDelete