Tuesday, December 21, 2010

another 9 days to end year 2010

another 9 days to end year 2010...
i was thinking,what hav i done through out this whole year...??!!
good question for myself...!!time for me to really think of it...!!
how bout u guys??hav u achieve what u hav planned during the beggining of this year?
next week is my final exam for my second semester...
and this is the last week for me to fight for my final exam!!somehow,i dun really hav the mood to study and do my revision yet im very scare that i will fail...
what i aim for this time exam is juz to pass all the subjects so that i can proceed to my degree course as soon as i can...
today studied 3 chapters...later still hav to continue~~
how good if i can juz express and voice out what is actually im thinking...but,still in the process of learning...*emotion control*
wow~~long long long time not sharing photos in my blog luu...went to start live concert last week with my uni's friends...took some photos,and plan to share some of it in this post...have a look...
u guys are awesome...!!
power rangers...haha~~

nernnh face~~







^^
me and wen yi...
me and ce chen...
me and felicia...
alwyn and me...~~

~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment