Saturday, August 21, 2010

多的是 你不知道的事

another week is gone!!
gosh...can u imagine??
august is going end very soon...
and...we are going celebrate CNY in another few more months!!xD
but before that,is time get ready and prepare for my final exam
which is held on 1st of september...!!
yup...really must add oil in studies,next week is the last week for me to prepare!!


sometimes is really not easy to control our emotions...
things are juz keep on 'pop-ing' into my brain...
trying my best to not to think...coz it really will affect my mood!!
besides,it will also affect me dun feel like doing anything!!
wake up...time to wake up!!
how i wish sometime i can really be crazy!!?
no need to think so much,no need to dream so much,
no need to worry so much...
hmmm...can i??
tiring to entertain this kind of thing...


GOD,can u pls help me to take it out from my lifezz??!!
what can i do much??i want to let go...
even sometimes i dun really knw what i want...!!??
GOD,heal me pls...!!

went to genting highlands to attend MY FM 12th anniversary concert...
this is i was one of the vvip again...manage to get photos with all those
singers and DJs...


~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment