Tuesday, December 22, 2009

the day before spm...pengawas??!!pps??!! (part 1)

took some photos before spm...and today...'NO MORE' spm...finally,got time to upload all those photos,this is only the 1st part...very funny,i changed my prefect uniform to pps uniform...see!!which one is more suitable for me??hmm...pps uniform also not bad for me la :) xD~i changed my uniform with hew eng...lolzz...prefect uniform not bad for him too...haha~enjoy!!leave yr comment here and tel me which uniform is more suitable for me...haha ...
changed my uniform with hew eng...not bad right??!!
ai sin also changed her prefect uniform to pps uniform...

ermm...this girl is juz a normal student,she changed her uniform with ai sin~
lim biiang haur...wearing his own uniform~lame...
me and ai sin...mr jesse also wearing his own uniform..daniel and me...all this pura-pura...this group also pura-pura wan...only jesse is the 'real'...haha!!
hmm...prefect uniform is more suitable for me...haha~looks smarter...

wil upload more photos maybe 2moro...now pergi ENJOY and PLAY 1st...haha~
oh ya...PMR results is coming out on thursday lo...good luck to all form 3s...
TAKE CARE...
~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment