Tuesday, November 17, 2009

wish me LUCK...~~ >>> SPM

suffered for almost 1 year...
or i should say...
suffered for alomost 5 years...
finally...
is time to sit for the most important + major + final exam...>>>> SPM
which is going to start from 2moro...

the 1st paper for 2moro is BM...
and this is one of the sub that i must score atleast A-...
hope i really can do it well...
hope i won't forget what i hav read...

i'm the one who control my emotion to sit for the exam...
so...hope i won't get PANIC too~~
what i need to do is just 'apply' whatever i hav read and studied...
该读的...都已经读了...

huuhh~~
hope i can do well...
will do my best...

may GOD bless me...
wish me luck... ~~
good luck to all SPM candidates too~~

SPM...HERE I COME...!!

enjoy yr sch holidays...
TAKE CARE ^..^

~eRiC mOo~

No comments:

Post a Comment